We are gathering for worship services at 9:00 and 11:00am on Sundays. We would love for you to join and worship in person with us. In order to keep everyone safe, these gatherings will look different than our typical services with numerous safety precautions in place.
SAFE AND SANITIZED
In order to keep everyone safe, these gatherings will look different than our typical services. Below are some changes that we are making to keep you safe, and some things that you can do to help us achieve that goal.
What we are doing:
- Providing additional hand sanitizer stations around the building
- Encouraging the use of multiple exits from the Event Center
- Disinfecting commonly touched surfaces between services
- Setting up groups of chairs approximately six feet apart
- Encouraging and modeling the use of facial coverings while at the Y, where masks are required
- Providing communion in individual cups
- Continuing to provide a high-quality online experience for anyone who is not able to attend in person.
What you can do:
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please do not attend our in-person gatherings for 14 days.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Wash your hands thoroughly, cover your cough, and avoid touching your face.
- Respect other people’s personal space by maintaining a safe distance of 6 ft.
- Instead of hugs, greet one another with a wave or a smile.
What to expect from KidZone
Currently, we are offering Waumbaland (infants and 2/3s) and Preschool Park during the 9am service only. As we become more comfortable with this and assess the need, we will begin to open up more classrooms. Similar to our worship services, KidZone will also be taking numerous precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- All volunteers will wear masks and have their temperatures checked.
- At drop-off, families will no longer check themselves in, a volunteer will do it for them. Temperatures of kids being dropped off will also be taken.
- Diapers will not be changed
- Parents will be asked to leave their kids at the classroom door with a volunteer.
Over the coming weeks and months, we will continue to monitor guidance from the CDC and the Ohio Department of Health. If anything changes, we will update you here. Make sure to follow us across all of our communication platforms so that you’re the first to know when we share updates.
Our desire is to be wise and balanced in our approach as we discern what is best for our church family and our wider community. Please join us in praying and preparing for an outpouring of God’s grace on our church family to bring the hope, help, and healing of Jesus Christ to our community.