This fall we are hosting a father and kids campout! This is an event for dads to spend some time with their kids and other dads.
You'll set up your tents, hang out, explore, play outside activities/games, cook out, and have some intentional campfire time together. In the morning you'll eat some pancakes before heading out.
- Who can come? Dads and their kids of any ages. If you are a father-figure for a young person, you can come too, and bring ‘em. We have 150 spots.
- When is it? Friday October 27th - Saturday 28th. Come anytime on Friday after 3:30pm. We have to be gone by 10am Saturday!
- Where is it? Navigate to “Sycamore State Park Group Camp”. Follow the road to the end.
- What does it cost? Nothing but the gas to get there! We’d just ask that you’d consider volunteering to help with some of the needs.
- What’s at the campsite? Fire pit, pit toilets, volleyball net, hiking trails, horseshoe pits (need to bring horseshoes), a big field for 150 campers, hiking trail and a barn-like facility that has outlets, water, refrigerator, microwave, picnic tables and a wood burning oven for heat.
- What should I bring? See the attached list.
Please RSVP here so that we can plan accordingly!
Trotwood, OH 45426